Yale P-Y2G-SSLL-BL Superior Door Handle, Standard Security, 92mm centre, 215mm fixing holes distance, for PVCu doors, Black Finish, works with cylinders and mortice sashlocks, Visi Packed
SALE PRICE: £15.22
YOU SAVE: £1.22
YOU SAVE: £1.22
- Universal Door Handle: The Yale P-Y2G-SSLL-BL Superior Long Backplate Handle provides standard security level for most PVCu doors
- Tested Resistance: This product stands cycle testing of over 200,000 cycles and 480 hours weather resistance
- Standard Security: This door handle has a standard security rating, which means it can be used on all PVCu and Composite doors inside your home
- Dimensions and Colour: The handplate’s dimensions are 24.5 H x 3.2 W x 1.4 D cm and it comes in a Black finish, with a contemporary design
- Fitting: This is a DIY friendly product, supplied with all fittings necessary for fixing and it is suitable for both right and left handed doors
Product descriptionColour Name:Black | Style Name:Visi Packed
Yale Superior PVCu door handle
Yale Superior door handles have a contemporary design and premium paint finish that will enhance the aesthetic appeal of any external door.
Replacement door handles can be fitted in minutes without the need for any special tools or equipment. They provide standard security for your home, but this can be improved when using additional British Standard approved nightlatches and cylinders. Find out more on our page.
Quality and Contemporary Handle Specification
Yale Superior PVCu door handles are tested for resistance to corrosion and fixing bolts provide improved strength and security to stop the handles being breached by force.
Designed with a smooth and durable sprung lever action the handles are extensively tested and supplied.
Multiple Fixings Pack
Supplied with multiple fixing packs suitable for various door types. For composite doors 100 mm spindle and 2 x 60 mm fixing bolts and for PVCu doors 120 mm spindle and 2 x 80 mm fixing bolts.
The Yale Superior door handles are available in a choice of premium colour finishes. They are suitable for replacing front or back doors on composite, PVCu and patio doors.
There is no need to remove the existing handles from the door to identify what size you require. Simply measure from the centre of the handle to the cylinder hole to establish the handle centres (92 mm) and between the two fixing holes’ centres (215 mm). Use the guide to check you are ordering the correct item.
First Available: 1 Nov. 2016
|Dimensions:||17.5 x 38 x 8 cm|