JSP Force 8 Half Mask Respirator fitted with JSP Press to Check P3 Dust Filters – (BHT0A3-0L5-N00)
RRP PRICE: £23.99
SALE PRICE: £21.83
YOU SAVE: £2.16
SALE PRICE: £21.83
YOU SAVE: £2.16
About this item
- The easiest way to Face-Fit check the seal of your half mask, before entering the hazard zone
- Force8 half mask with PressToCheck P3 R D filters offer an assigned protection factor (APF) of 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) against fine dusts, fibres, fumes and liquid aerosols
- Lightweight, flexible and durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes, adjustable 4-point cradle ensures an effective facial fit
- Low-profile, swept-back filter design enables excellent visibility, filters can be worn effectively behind face shields and welding visors
- Advanced exhalation valve provides low breathing resistance, low heat, moisture and CO2 build up also performs well at very low temperatures
- Longer filter life/greater efficiency in wet environments, less chance of damage from foreign objects, resists clogging in very fine dust environments (passes Dolomite test)
- Easily maintained, face mask components break down to be easily cleaned
- Winner of the BSIF Product Innovation Award
Daily Face-Fit Reassurance – If you can’t check the face seal of your half mask then how can you be sure you are protected from respiratory hazards? PressToCheck is the easiest way to Face-Fit check the seal of your half mask, every time you put it on! Take your protection to the next level, simply: Fit it – Press it – Check it. Force8 half mask. The Force8 twin cartridge half mask with Typhoon valve offers superior low breathing resistance and a 4-point suspension harness with quick release buckles. The mask accepts the full range of low-profile PressToCheck filters, providing protection against particulates, many gases and vapours. PressToCheck P3 R D Filters, The PressToCheck P3 R D filter is a low profile encapsulated cartridge made from ABS. The low profile cover protects the enclosed pleated filter media from moisture and foreign objects that could damage the pleats. The filters allow air to flow across the full area of the filter material. Benefits of this include: Longer life/greater efficiency in wet environments, less chance of damage from foreign objects, resists clogging in very fine dust environments (passes Dolomite test). Bayonet fitting allows filters to be easily and securely attached to Force8 half masks. When attached to a Force8 half mask the PressToCheck P3 R D filters offer an assigned protection factor (APF) of 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) against fine dusts, fibers, fumes and liquid aerosols. Resealable Storage Pouch Contains
1 Force8 Half Mask & 2 PressToCheck P3 Filters. Winner of the BSIF Product Innovation Award
|Dimensions:||26.3 x 23.3 x 10.3 cm; 180 Grams|
From the manufacturer
EASY CLEAN: ✔ Use It ✔ Clean It ✔ Use it Again!
Half mask compatible with PressToCheck filters for daily face fit check reassurance
Features & Benefits:
Superior Comfort & Fit
Thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes. Adjustable 4-point cradle ensures an effective facial fit.
Increased Product Life
The Force 8 is easy to clean and maintain, which helps to ensure hygiene, increase lifespan, reduce costs, and improve sustainability by minimising waste
The low-profile, swept-back design Force 8 PressToCheck enables excellent visibility, allowing the filters to be worn effectively behind faceshields and welding visors.
PressToCheck filter cartridges allow air to flow across the full area of the filter material, maximising performance.
Daily Face Fit Check Reassurance
Put the straps and harness over your head and pull the straps to a suitably tight and comfortable fit.
Press the front and backs of both filter covers together to stop air from entering through filters.
Inhale. No air should come through the mask.
1. Look forward and adjust the mask until a seal is created. Repeat this process while looking:
2. Up, 3. Down,
4. Left, and 5. Right, to complete the check