Perry Police Report September 1
To view a log of the calls for service, click here. Aug.
- Robert Cecil Hellyer, 50, of 1206 Dewey Ave., Perry, was cited and released for first-offense OWI, two stop sign violations and failure to maintain control.
- Officers received a report of harassment in the 2000 block of Warford Street. The parties involved were advised to cease contact in order to avoid further problems.
- Officers received a report of theft in the 2000 block of Warford Street.
The case is under investigation.
- Samantha Lee Lumadue, 31, of 1402 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
- Michelle Lynn Benge, 37, of 2705 Charles St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.